So, I , for some reason, felt compelled to go to the Hefner basketball game on Thursday night. Do I like basketball? No. Do I like Middle School children other than my own? No. Do I like rabid middle school parents of middle school children? NO, NO, NO!!!! There was the mom; wanna be a cheerleader. She could be heard over all the crowd chanting, You gotta wan it to win it ....over and over and over and over. All the kids sitting around her were cracking up and she never stopped. Then there was the dad sitting just below us that had some very rude remark to make no matter what the ref's call was or in whose favor. And the little boy next to me must have poured an entire bottle of AXE on himself because he was making my nose plug up (even worse than it already was with the cold) and my eyes water (yes, that smell does get through clogged nasal passages just in case you need to know)
So, that was the wonderful game. The only good part was that Daniel really wanted to go and he had a good time, so it was all worth it.
In other news, tonight is the Christmas Dance Extravaganza....news and maybe pictures soon! hugs to everyone. Hope your cold is better, my sistah. d
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I called, and Patterson said you were the basketball game. I confess I was very confused by that news!!
Can't wait to hear about the big fiasco, I mean, dance.
Nice of Patterson to let me know you'd called.
I feared that would be the case! Oh well....What I wanted was to see if the evening of the 26th would work for you to get with Mom with all of ours and all of yours.
Post a Comment