Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday, March 24

Spring break over...back to school and midterms (for some). The last snow of the season has come and gone, quickly. The burn ban is lifted (Yea for chimineas!). All is well in the world. Nine more weeks and we will be out of school for the summer! Can you believe it!
I've been industrious...finding lost old friends like Melanie Mosier, John O'Haver, Kevie Crossley (now married to John O'). Got some leads on some other lost friends so hopefully I will find some more of the gang. It is good to reconnect sometimes. I've been feeling the urge to do that for some reason.
Do you like this Easter season purple? My blog is blah so at least it is colorfully blah!!
Elizabeth and I are going to see "BIG BANG" tomorrow night. A musical comedy--hysterical history of the world--from creation forward (at least that's what it sounds like) I'll let you know how that goes! Anne of Green Gables opens next Thursday thru Sunday. Elizabeth's debut in a straight play (we'll hope she doesn't burst forth in song since it isn't a musical). Anyone that wants tickets should let me know or call the Mitchell Hall box office. I think we are going Saturday night (but you know I'll probably go Friday or Sunday too :).
The boys are packing up for their camping weekend. I've been to the library and the book store so if it should rain, snow, sleet or dark of night on me I have something to read! hugs.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

thanks for the promotion mom :)

HEY i really want everyone to come see me. it'll be fun! don't plan on sunday though, i hear it's sold out to a billion girl scouts.

TransplantedOkie said...

The purple is cool!