Somehow, don't ask me...the MP3 player managed to survive a good washing. I propped it up and turned the blow dryer on it for about an hour on cool. It dried out and charged and Patterson took it with him to camp. I haven't seen it since he's been home so let's all hope to heaven that it isn't in another pocket!!
Elizabeth and I had a great fun girl's night, dinner and rented a movie (a very strange movie) on Friday. Saturday we made cookies, visited with Pete-o-Pie and drove to Weatherford to take pictures of the windmills! Very fun.
Daniel survived his OA initiation....consisting of spending a "night in the woods by himself" and being "starved" (half a banana, a small box of dry cereal, half a hotdog and half a cookie for all of Saturday) and worked to death clearing brush and cleaning campsites. I am very proud that he was brave enough to do all that...not sure I would like to spend the night outside under the stars.
His dog bite is better, still ugly bruises but the wounds are filling in somewhat. He will live.
Tonight we are going to the Hornet's basketball game. We are seeing someone wonderful, but I wouldn't remember his name of course. They are playing Cleveland if that gives anyone a clue. I'm all for the cotton candy and a snowcone.
Monday, April 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
glad you reserrected(sp) the tape player---whats this about Daniel's dog bite???? I didn't know he had one. I am so proud he made it thru the OA thing, I know I would not want to sleep out under the stars, but I am so glad he was able to! Tell me about the dog bite - love you all
I need to send Bob out to beat the crap out of the biter and kiss the bitee!
The biter would make about one bite of Bob. Leroy is a BIG dalmation.
I thought dalmations were nice? I can't believe the mp3 player worked. You are way more resourceful than I, I would have said some bad words and thrown it away probably.
True - never send a ferret to do a weasels job
Post a Comment