
OK, so most everyone knows by now that I have a small breast cancer (yes, of course because I have a small breast, right!!). I will be having the lump removed on May 23rd outpatient. It will be a long day but luckily I already have a good book picked out to read for the 4 hour wait while I am turning radioactive. If you are a girl, woman (or man with big breasts ;) ) please, please get regular checkups. It is worth the trouble to know that: 1. you don't have anything irregular or 2. that if you do you've done the best you can to catch it very early.
There is your sermon for the day. I am doing fine and will continue to be doing fine for a long time to come! You can plan to join me at the Race for the Cure this October if you feel the urge!! I love you all!
2 comments:
Great Sermon, well said. I will call for my mammogram today - I know its 3 months late! And I will be glad to walk with you in October. Love you! MOM
My "squish" is scheduled for the 26th.
Post a Comment