Thursday, August 31, 2006
I've been playing today!
Today I ran away to the zoo...alone...with no children. I saw about a dozen different kinds of butterflys, had lunch with the Bison and had a conversation with a Wild Ass (which was not human, by the way). He didn't have much to say other than HEE HAW which actually was kind of what I was thinking as I wandered the zoo at my own pace, looked at only what I cared to see and didn't have to play on the jungle gym. I did, however, treat myself to an ICEE drink (white cherry, yum). It was very quiet there this morning. I highly recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Was a nice day for a walk in the Zoo - sounds like you were in very good company! Love you
I, too, have been speaking to wild asses. Unfortunately, they have been of the human variety. Their conversation was not as interesting as the one you had at the zoo.
the wild ass that you are refering to is either Mark or Luke. I don't know which one is which. I want to say Mark. Regardless of his name, he was hand raised and very social with humans, but at the same time will kick your head in if you get close enough. don't let him fool you. Did the bison mama have her baby yet? She's expecting any day now.
The wild ass came right up to the fence as soon as I walked up. He was a talker!! Pretty funny. Didn't see any Bison baby yesterday, but the mama was there. Lots of "teenager?" boys.
the bison boys are 1 year and 2 years old.
Post a Comment