Saturday, November 25, 2006

I'm unique, really...


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
603
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

5 comments:

OkieGran said...

Well for goodness sakes! I am the only one of me in the U.S. of A! I can hardly believe it. I didn't try maiden name, bet there are jillions of those, but for now there is only one of me. I had such a good time yesterday! love you

elizabeth said...

There are 2,797 people in the U.S. named Elizabeth Allen.

i also learned that Elizabeth is statistically the 19th most popular name. so there ya go!

that's pretty cool that you're the only one, granny!

TransplantedOkie said...

There are only 13 Ann Seelys in the US. However, there are 545,943 Anns.

Who knew that my fan base had grown so large that all those people named a kid after me?

Erin said...

There are 155 of me.

Copiers.

tigerdrea said...

3 of me, 4 of Sam, and only 2 theodores.