Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm ready for spring...


I am trying to keep my sunny side up but ice and snow isn't my thing. You already knew that. At least today the sun is shining and it is kind of warmish...but the weather man keeps saying Artic COLD front on the way...Shoot that weather man. Today I decided to get in a spring mood by making art! Here is a picture of an Artist Trading Card I made for a swap. It is the flower from the new Spring/Valentine's Starbuck's gift card. (The swap was supposed to be something about Starbucks) At least it is bright and it made me happy to create it! Keep telling me, Spring will come. :)

3 comments:

OkieGran said...

Hope you soaked up some sun yesterday! Cold rain at my house - love your flower. love you MOM

TransplantedOkie said...

LOVE the flower! Steve is going to High School retreat this week-end and I am trying to find a fascinating class I can take while he is gone - have found one at the cool stamp store, but it's full and I am waiting for someone to drop out so I can go. Is it wrong to wish a cold on someone you don't know.....?

upwiththesun said...

It's kind of like wishing you had "that car" and they had a wart on their nose??? Well, I understand. I joined an online group that swaps ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) They are small enough to be manageable in a short period of time but they also use up the massive amount of pretty papers that I have collected!
I'll be hoping for someone to get the sniffles and cancel out too!