Saturday, March 17, 2007

D.E.L.T.A.

Edit#2: Elizabeth arrived in NYC at 8:20pm (NYCtime)Sunday evening. Only 23 hours and another state different from the original plan. She will keep me posted on what happens next. I think she is just relieved to finally be somewhere besides Will Rogers World Airport!

Edit: Elizabeth is still at the airport in OKC. It is 11:42 and she was supposed to be departing at 11:00. She will miss her early flight from Cincinnati to NYC and so will not arrive at LaGuardia until almost 10:00. I have a knot in my stomach and I'm trying to remind myself that she is a great traveler. My new wish is that since she is arriving so late that Jana will be able to pick them up instead of having to take the bus to Jana's apartment. Keep that thought. Thanks.

An anacronym for D.on't E.ver L.eave T.he A.irport. I didn't make it up, one of Elizabeth's friends sent it to her after a 6 hour wait for a plane that didn't fly. Yes, Elizabeth is still in Oklahoma...not too happy, but keeping her sense of humor as best she can. She will fly to NYC tomorrow as her Boston flight was cancelled today and she couldn't get into Boston before 5:00 tomorrow. So, one set of auditions won't be happening. She is still planning to do some open calls in New York and make her Strawhat auditions on Thursday. So keep those prayers coming for decent weather and planes that are in proper working order!!

1 comment:

TransplantedOkie said...

The whole ariline thing is such a huge mess - I hope she finally got there!