Monday, May 21, 2007

OK, I'll take the bait!

If I was an hour of the day... 7 a.m.
If I was a planet... I'd be Venus.
If I was a direction... I'd be South.
If I was a piece of furniture... Anti-gravity chair.
If I was a liquid... I'd be tequila.
If I was a sin... I'd be sloth.
If I was a rock... I'd be granite.
If I was a tree... I'd be a redbud.
If I was a fruit... I'd be a strawberry.
If I was a flower... I'd be a iris.
If I was a climate... I'd be the tropics.
If I was a musical instrument... I'd be a violin.
If I was an element... I'd be Earth (or, Periodic Table-y speaking, Carbon).
If I was a color... I'd be red.
If I was an animal... I'd be a lazy cat.
If I was a sound... I'd be singing.
If I was music... I'd be a folk tune.
If I was a music style... Jazz.
If I was a feeling... I'd be excitement.
If I was a book... I'd be Mary of the Lost and Found.
If I was a food... I'd be tirimisu.
If I was a place... I'd be home.
If I was a flavour... I'd be sour.
If I was a scent... I'd be herbal.
If I was a word... I'd be perky.
If I was a verb... I'd be reading.
If I was an object... book.
If I was a part of the body... I'd be the heart.
If I was a facial expression... I'd be a smirk.
If I was a cartoon character... Lucy.
If I was a movie... I'd be Funny Girl.
If I was a shape... I'd be a spiral.
If I was a number... I'd be 21.
If I was a season... I'd be Summer.
If I was a sentence... I'd be "I love you, too!"

1 comment:

TransplantedOkie said...

Well done!!