Just some rambling sunshine for friends who for whatever reason are interested in my life!
What fun!
I am a jealous wreck!
The more I look at the picture of "boomin' bugs" the more I am struck that this must be fun for boys no matter that their age! Dano looks as intent on boomin' a bug as Theo!
Great! the youngest grand, and the youngest great grand!(notto mention the "only"!)
And he will remain the only great-gran for a while yet...at least from this end. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What fun!
I am a jealous wreck!
The more I look at the picture of "boomin' bugs" the more I am struck that this must be fun for boys no matter that their age! Dano looks as intent on boomin' a bug as Theo!
Great! the youngest grand, and the youngest great grand!(notto mention the "only"!)
And he will remain the only great-gran for a while yet...at least from this end. :)
Post a Comment