Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just in case you miss me...

I'm almost finished with the book I started BEFORE the newest H.P. came out. I will then be delving into the world of Hogwart's and probably unavailable to the real world!
Last week was a "vacation" at home for me. Boys (all of them) at summer camp. I cleaned Patterson's room (yes, he's mad at me...huge surprise), went to Tulsa with Elizabeth to see Oklahoma! (really good!), mowed yards and cleaned out the garage. Let's just say the Goodwill Man and I are getting to be really good friends!! As soon as the camp laundry is completed I will feel totally entitled to a day or two full of magic with Harry and Ron (Yes, Erin, I love Ron too. He is so cute!!) So enjoy and I'll get back here soon!

1 comment:

TransplantedOkie said...

If only we had a Dooby to do all those wretched cores for us. Of course, WE would be nice to our kitchen elf.