
"Why?", you may ask, "would there be a violin on dawn's blog?" Good question!! Could be because yesterday I signed up to take a beginning VIOLIN CLASS! I told Daniel that the Philharmonic wanted me to play with them...he said "really..." in that 13 year old boy tone of voice!
Really, this has been one of the items on my "Life List" for a long time (since Pete was 4 if I remember correctly). The opportunity presented itself and I jumped on it. So if my family asks if they can come to your house while I practice, please be kind. I don't start until September so everyone is safe for a few more weeks! I'm excited! Can you tell??!!
2 comments:
You are the coolest EVER!
I look forward to your first recital where you will play a moving redition of " Son of a Pizza Man."
I'll get right on that!
Post a Comment