Friday, February 01, 2008
Just a reminder of why I don't watch TV
I just happened to have the TV on earlier this morning to see what the weather would grace us with today...it got left on and I just now walked past. This is what I heard...."Oh, Martha, I just have to say how much I adore you! You are just like the big sister in my head!!" Spoken with all the emotion of a screaming rock star fan. Pu-lease. I won't go into what I think of Martha, but I'm thinking my decision to avoid TV and particularly daytime TV was a wise one. Just sayin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh for the days when there was "Golden Oldies" playing all day on the radio---now all we have is "Talk" radio - mark that 24 hour political commentary from which ever party--- I just dance around to my own tune on the C.D. player----anyway TV & radio have both gone to the dogs (and they don't want them!) just sayin....
Maybe you should call Dr. Phil and he can go over and stage an intervention.
Post a Comment