Friday, March 21, 2008

Presents for Papa!!

We've had one lone mousling left after the filling of the sheetrock holes under the sink and dishwasher. Bigglesworth has been stalking it for about a week. This morning he left Ethan this wonderful gift right on his pillow!!!
 


What's that I hear? Could it be a mousie?? Are you hiding little mousie?? Oh, I see, you are taking a small nap! What a pleasant place to nap, right on Papa's pillow! And how convenient for me! YUM. Always wash after mousing and clean under your claws......What's that?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

OkieGran said...

Do you think Mr. Big would like to expand his territory? Took me 5 days to trap a tiny mousie - he managed to eat the cheese and the peanut butter 4 times, but finally he goofed!

TransplantedOkie said...

I just vomited in mou mouth at those pictures.

Did you burn the sheets?

Dad on the East Coast said...

GROOOOOSSSSSS!

upwiththesun said...

Glad I could get your blood moving this morning!!!

elizabeth said...

EW!

Erin said...

That's way gross.