My computer is revived, mostly. I can get email, send email, blog and google. I can't print or scan because somewhere in all this computer disk crap there is the printer CD which I cannot locate as yet. Oh well. In the meantime Tucker has it up enough that I am not lost in etherspace.
I do have a request for friends and family. While I love to get those cute messages with dozens of pictures attached, I will no longer be opening them. PLEASE don't send me anything but regular emails. My poor little machine just went through 2 months of deadness while we tried every way possible to get the ooky virus removed.I don't know where we got it, possibly an internet site (probably) or possibly in an attachment. We finally had to just wipe the whole thing and start again. I'm not letting friends of boys use my computer any longer and I'm not opening mass mailings with attachments. It may not make a bit of difference in the long run, but at least I feel like I'm doing everything I can to keep it working!!
So, at least I can read all of your blogs! That is the good news; think I'll go check them all out right now! Hugs.
Thursday, July 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you are back. I just sent you a quiz, which I would not have done if I had read your blog first..sorry....I won't do it again..I won't send anything with an attachment, as I have not been opening those kinds of things in some time--I can't get videos, and usually the attachment won't open, so gave up on that. Glad you got Tucker to help you. Have a fun 4th. MOM
YAY you are back! I will try to behave and not send you that stuff!
Welcome back! I only read your blog occasionally, but I know what a pain it is when the PC doesn't work. Amazing how we can get so attached to something that didn't exist until a few short years ago.
You've got a great-looking pack of kiddos!
(Deleted for editing then reposted)
Post a Comment