Just some rambling sunshine for friends who for whatever reason are interested in my life!
I thought it would be comfortable and easy to get in and out of while you are mending! I was worried that the tank top might be too big - that's why the tag was still on it. I haven't mastered t-shirty things (yet)!I love you and miss you!
How sassy is that fabric?? You look great Auntie Dawn!
Cute! love the color!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I thought it would be comfortable and easy to get in and out of while you are mending! I was worried that the tank top might be too big - that's why the tag was still on it. I haven't mastered t-shirty things (yet)!
I love you and miss you!
How sassy is that fabric?? You look great Auntie Dawn!
Cute! love the color!
Post a Comment