Tuesday, May 29, 2007
This may not seem BIG, but it is!!
As some of you might know, I've been fighting the dryer problem forever...Clothes never seeming to dry in less than 4 hours...clogged vent....clogged vent...clogged vent. (Patterson was getting really tired of cleaning out the wet soppy guck in the vent pipe every other day). All of this because my dryer vented UP into the attic instead of straight OUT (Not a wise plan by the house builders), and whenever it rained water would collect in the vent pipe and turn the lint into lincrete. Until today!! We rerouted the vent pipe through the back of Daniel's closet and straight OUTSIDE!! I am excited! I just dried 6 pairs of jeans in one hour! My new dryer now has a fighting chance of lasting through the college years! Ok, I know, I need to get a life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It IS exciting!! And Patterson has got to be REALLY thrilled!
Post a Comment