Monday, September 24, 2007

Why do I do this to myself??


There are just some things that should never be purchased by me. This is one of them. I LOVE candy corn and it is fat free and it is little and I just think I should have only one or two (about 29 times a day). So now that I am having a sugar high I think I'll see if I can locate the Polo player (see blog below) and see if his pony needs any candy corn!!!

4 comments:

TransplantedOkie said...

You do this because you are my sister and these are the things we just DO!

elizabeth said...

hahaha! i love you mom. :)
i didn't get your love for candy corn, however. yuck.

Dad on the East Coast said...

What about the Candy Corn Kisses from Hershey? Have you tried them? We were at Target last night and I saved my wife from certain upset tummy.

TransplantedOkie said...

Sad. But true!