Wednesday, October 24, 2007

An update








We are at day 68 of our 90 day journey through the Bible!! Ethan, Daniel and I are still plugging along and staying caught up! I must say I am very proud of my boys-because neither of them really like to read!! I know for myself this has been a great experience- very enlightening. I've found lots of those "I always wondered where that was" passages and also some new favorites. I also enjoy going back to see what the guys marked. (I read first thing in the morning and they read in the evening) It's amazing what things just hit each one of us. If you have the chance, do this study! It is great!

In other news, fall break has come and gone. We had alot of fun going through the maize maze, doing the Race for the Cure (mom and Elizabeth), seeing the Pokes whoop up on Kansas State (boys)and just generally enjoying the break and each other. Those bulbs I ordered from Holland finally made land from their long ocean voyage. It only took a month for them to arrive...The box looks like it got kicked around alot on the trip, but the bulbs seem to be fine. I'll be getting those in the ground this week and getting Grannie's half to her for planting. We're gonna have great spring gardens next year!It has been a busy fall and it really has just started!! Halloween next then that downhill race to Christmas!! eeeeek.

1 comment:

TransplantedOkie said...

Cute pics one and all! I am going to check out that Bible study - sounds good!