I made this little Mary Shrine last night in art class. Yes, it is in a sardine can...no I did not eat the sardines. If you have any sardine cans hanging around your house I would love to have them...please eat the sardines first (or feed them to your cat, or whatever!) Thanks!
7 comments:
This is lovely! You have finally found something that I don't have any of! LOL Sardine cans that is--I'll check my sources and see if any one does! Going to Tulsa this morning - be back early I hope. Love you
I don't know why, but we don't have any sardine cans.
Yes I do know why. Because they are gross.
But I'll be on the lookout for the cans!
I agree, that's why I don't have any cans myself!!
If I send a sardine can will you make me one!?!? I love it!
Of course I will!
I bet Steve eats sardines on some things. Maybe a HoHo.
Steve would never desecrate a Ho-Ho in that manner. Just sayin...
Post a Comment