I panicked at first because I thought you had gotten a new dog! Then I realized that it's Mom's sweet girl and so I relaxed. Lotz of news to share with you; I'll call soon!
Oh My - Muff is so pleased - and yes I am sure she was looking for goodies! she usually is! I am going to the Library Book Sale this morning, are you? All we need is one more book!
2 comments:
I panicked at first because I thought you had gotten a new dog! Then I realized that it's Mom's sweet girl and so I relaxed. Lotz of news to share with you; I'll call soon!
Oh My - Muff is so pleased - and yes I am sure she was looking for goodies! she usually is! I am going to the Library Book Sale this morning, are you? All we need is one more book!
Post a Comment