Just some rambling sunshine for friends who for whatever reason are interested in my life!
i miss making awesome boxes and getting a million of those valentines. i didn't get a single cheesy valentine today. *sigh*
awwww shucks! wish I had known, got a package of Micky Mouse cheesy valentines (which I probably bought for you!) that I would have contributed to your cause---oh well, maybe next year! hope you got a non cheesy valentine??
I got an AWESOME Valentine from my sistah in the mail!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i miss making awesome boxes and getting a million of those valentines. i didn't get a single cheesy valentine today. *sigh*
awwww shucks! wish I had known, got a package of Micky Mouse cheesy valentines (which I probably bought for you!) that I would have contributed to your cause---oh well, maybe next year! hope you got a non cheesy valentine??
I got an AWESOME Valentine from my sistah in the mail!!
Post a Comment