Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just in case anyone was worrying...we survived. Mom actually put the jeep in 4 wheel drive and went to Crest just for us...well, that's her story anyway. We did notice that there is new and improved coffee brewing this morning and THAT CAT got real food from a little can! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

TransplantedOkie said...

Thank God you made it in time. They both look emaciated (did I spell that right?) and like they are ready to pounce. You should probably keep a couple of steaks in the freezer for them just in case....

Erin said...

Pansy REALLY like scrambled eggs. In fact, after I go get her food she gets MAD. She's such a divog. (diva = Dog = me thinking I'm pretty damn clever)

TransplantedOkie said...

And so you are, my child

elizabeth said...

look at those innocent faces. all lies i tell you!

tigerdrea said...

I believe you. Tank has a really good innocent face. Lucy just has a really good guilty face.

OkieGran said...

Muff is envious that every one has a picture but her...but I'm not that clever! Somebody has to come over here and teach me how to do that---anyway, she is fat and fuzzy--but its too darn cold for a trip to the beauty shop! She (and I) are both rather slugs after a weekend of junk food, but we will survive